1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that we are required to use in order to operate our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited on our website and the links you have followed on our website. We will use this information to make our website more relevant to your interests and user friendly.
3. Third parties
We do not share the information collected by the cookies with any third parties, other than described in Clause 5 below.
4. Manage your preferences
Click here to manage your preferences (Coming soon)
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our website.
For information on how to control or delete cookies set by our website, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
5. Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “Google”), using third-party cookies that enable Google to analyse the use of the Website. The information generated by the cookie about the use of this website is transferred to a Google server in North America. Note that we have activated Google’s IP anonymization service “anonymize IP” for our website which shortens a user’s IP address prior to the transfer so the usage is assessed with personal data being anonymized before being transferred.
Google will use this information on our behalf to evaluate the use of the Website, to compile reports for activities on the Website, and to provide other services to us relating to the Website.
- Google Analytics operates under the following terms:
- Terms of Service: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/gb.html
- Privacy Statement: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en-US#intro
The user can prevent Google from collecting and processing the data concerning the use of the Website (including the IP address) by installing a browser-plug-in which is available under https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Except for strictly necessary cookies, all cookies will expire after 12 months.